Are your IT investments failing to deliver?
Did you know that as a report from SEMRush
- On an average, small firms use anywhere between 25 and 50 SaaS solutions (Different kinds of IT software)
- 80% of small businesses are not taking full advantage of available technology.
- 65% of small businesses are more likely to invest in technology like artificial intelligence for automation.
- By 2025, 80% of business owners who invested in personalization will stop funding projects due to a lack of ROI.
- Small companies that fully utilize technology earn two times more revenue per employee, experienced nearly four times the revenue growth annually, and were almost three times more likely to create jobs in the next year.
At Value Global we have identified four major reasons why IT investments fail to deliver.
- Presence of multiple disparate systems and limited overlap of these systems between different departments.
- Lack of sufficient automation resulting in lower employee productivity.
- Inability to put timely reports for executive decision making.
- Lack of Information Flow streamlining resulting in silos of information getting created across the organization
Value Global takes a 4 step structured approach to ensure that organizations can squeeze the maximum out of their IT investments.
- We conduct an assessment of your IT systems.
- Then we put together a strategic plan prioritizing digital transformation initiative that would deliver maximum ROI.
- We then roll up our sleeves and get into implementation mode.
- During and post implementation we measure the ROI from the implementation and go back to step 1.
With this reinforcing ROI cycle in place, clients of Value
Global ensure that they are always on the path to
To know more, you can watch the accompanying short video